Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released approximately 1400 vacancies recently. The latest vacancies include both teaching as well as non-teaching positions for which the candidates have to crack the examination based on the DSSSB 2020 examination pattern and the prescribed syllabus.
The individuals interested to apply for any of these positions should gear up the preparation after going through the examination pattern in detail.
- The candidates interested in applying for the released vacancies must fill up and submit the DSSSB 2020 recruitment form immediately and then begin preparing for it in a strategic manner.
- The candidates should solve the previous years’ question paper to enhance their efficiency and be absolutely familiar with the examination pattern.
- Solving the sample question papers as well the previous year papers will enhance your efficiency and help you form a good speed for solving the actual question paper on the exam day.
- The candidates interested in appearing for this examination should keep checking the official website of DSSSB to get the latest updates about examination dates and other relevant information.
DSSSB Exam Pattern for the Year 2020
There is a separate pattern for every post released under the DSSSB 2020 examination. Here is a detailed description of the examination pattern for the recruitment of primary teacher:
- It is an offline examination.
- Except for the language paper, the examination is conducted in Hindi as well as English.
- There are two sections in which the written examination is divided and each one carries 100 marks. Hence, the total marks for the exam is 200.
- It is also to be noted that there is a deduction of 0.25 marks as negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The supreme right for deciding the minimum cut off is reserved with the board.
- There is one hour allotted for each section in the examinations. As in, 2 hours is the total time.
|General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Test of Hindi Knowledge and Comprehension, Arithmetic and Numerical Ability, Test of English Knowledge and Comprehension||Section 1||100|
|MCQs of the relevant subject for 1 mark each.||Section 2||100|