4 years ago
1. Keeps a 'portfolio' of each child's progress, including photographs, samples of their artwork, writing, etc..
2. Plans prepare and implements daily activities (indoor/outdoor) as relate to the curriculum
3. Maintains ongoing developmental records for each child, including keeping records of all developing skills (Physical, social, emotional, and cognitive).
4. Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts & crafts, music, storytelling and field trips.
5. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities, Lesson/ activity planning
6. Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, social skills.
7. Interacts with the children and encourages their involvement in activities.
8. Provides overall supervision of toileting and bathroom time.
9. Maintain filling accurate and complete records of students' progress and development
We have requirements for teaching staff for Shemrock Group of Schools in - Mundka, Patparganj, Paschim Vihar, Rohini, Ghaziabad
SHEMFORD is a pioneer in quality education. With an in-house R&D division, which is constantly tuned into the newest of technologies and with the best team of academicians, SHEMFORD is dedicated to constantly upgrading its unique & futuristic ShemEduMAXTM system of education, which is one of its kind in the school fraternity. SHEMFORD is a dynamic educational community created by the interaction of committed faculty and enthusiastic parents. The vision of SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools extends beyond the narrow walls of classroom and textbooks. At SHEMFORD, we believe that education is all about preparing and equipping young people for life and not just for school. With this philosophy as our source of inspiration, we aim to provide a stimulating environment wherein children enjoy learning and can also perform to the best of their abilities, in all areas of our extensive curriculum. By providing inclusive education at SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools, we also aim to build capacity in our children to accept the challenges of life. At SHEMFORD, we have always believed that both teachers and parents play an important role in the growth and development of children and it is only through open communication, fruitful discussions and active participation that we can together lay a strong foundation for our children.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday