Key Responsibilities Areas (KRA):
- Keep updated with the qualifications, assessments, products, and services offered by the company and have in-depth knowledge of the same.
- Regular reading and research on the latest development linked to the products and services of the company to ensure that content is up-to-date and current.
- Teacher & Trainer Training Programme development (Engaging, Interactive and Participative):
a. Discuss, brainstorm and finalize on the objective and target audience for various programs and develop a structure as per the agreed specifications.
b. Produce the content of an information flyer that will provide details about each training program, include session wise details with topics and sub-topics to be covered and a typical delivery time table.
c. Develop face-to-face training material as per the approved design that will include: session wise Powerpoint slides with Speaker notes, Handouts for participants, Activities for participants, End of program assessment.
d. Tweak the face-to-face training material with the objective of making it available as a self-paced learning program (like a MOOC), including audio and video scripts and its recordings.
e. Prepare and Deliver face-to-face programs to Teachers and Trainers.
f. Cascade the training as a Master-trainer to prepare a pool of Trainers in different regions.
g. Shadow, supervise and guide trainers by providing useful, productive feedback in a positive manner.
- Teacher support material development:
a. Development of Teacher handbook, Workbook including classroom Worksheets, Sample lesson plans that be transacted as part of the training and also offered as additional support to Teachers and Trainers.
b. Develop, ready to be used standardized training material that can be used by Teachers and Trainers to deliver on the learners such as timetable, lesson plans, power points slides matching the time-table, handout, and related support material, assignments, and assessments.
- Work towards building a team of in-house and external resources to help with the activities within the KRA.
1..Self-motivated, Self-directed and a Self-learner.
2. Curation and research skills using the internet.
3. Result-oriented approach.
4. Positive attitude with resolution and solutions approach.
5. An eye for detail, including language accuracy.
6. Awareness of new technologies and the ability to think of delivery with technology.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Post-graduate qualification or equivalent in English (focus on the English language) 2. CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults). TESOL / TEFL qualifications may be considered.
- English language proficiency at CEFR level C1 with high language accuracy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Training teachers and trainers.
- Good understanding of CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning), BICS (Basic Interpersonal Communicative Skills), CALP (Cognitive Academic Language Proficiency).
- Good understanding of CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference).
Work Timings and Days: 9:30 AM-6:00 PM (5 days working)
Note: The job involves travelling for the purpose of delivery of programs in India and overseas.
If you are interested in this position, kindly send me your updated resume along with below mentioned details:-