Qualification and Job Description of ACME Admin Support
Qualification: Graduate B.Com., B.Sc., B.A. or equivalent
Experience: Minimum one year in Academics or Industry
Skills: Good English written and spoken communication, knowledge of MS Office products and ability to perform Secretarial and Admin functions
Roles and responsibilities of ACME admin support
1. Meet visitors and schedule meeting with faculty and Dean.
2. Faculty Coordination; co-ordinate with all visiting faculty and inform them about the class schedule, changes and cancellation.
To make the adjunct faculty to update their register on time and to remind them to fill details on Gems software and submit the same to HR before 24th of every month.
3. Following up with Department Coordinators on Social Media posts every week on achievements and highlights. Supporting the Dean for interfacing with 'Talking tree' on branding.
4. Facility management (Booking and managing the utilization of MBA class rooms and meeting rooms).
5. Recording meeting minutes.
6. Keeping track of stationery and indenting for stationery.
7. Ensuring cleanliness of entire MBA floor by supervising the Housekeeping staff
8. Preparing classrooms for regular classes and events with help from Housekeeping staff
9. Preparing expense reports and claims for the department and getting them approved by the management
10. Open all the classrooms by 8:15 am and close them after class hours, being the custodian of all department keys.
11. Help the Faculty members to collect documents and assignments from students and distributing the corrected documents
12. To attend and coordinate any maintenance work in the department
13. To help the Faculty leads of Admissions and Placements follow-up on opportunities through e-mails and telephonic calls
14. To support Faculty in coordinating exams and publishing of results
15. To help Dean prepare any necessary department reports and take care of filing and tracking reports and documents
Salary: Rs 18 to 20 thousand per month