4 years ago
Job Description for Associate Professor:
1. NIT's & IIT's are preferable
2. Should be able to implement outcome-based education with good pedagogical teaching-learning process.
3. Should have knowledge in current trends & development in the electronics & Communication department
4. Create explicit new opportunities for knowledge transfer activity in new areas of teaching and research
5. Responsible to provide training on updated technologies as per industry needs.
6. Motivating the students and faculty members to upgrade and enhance their skill set by providing exposure & training activities.
7. Taking the lead role in automating the organization.
8. Creating enthusiasm among the students to participate in different kind of activities conducted by AICTE and government
Bharat Institute of Engineering & Technology (BIET), established in 2001 by Chinta Reddy Madhusudhan Reddy Educational Society (CRMR) under the leadership of Sri Ch. Venugopal Reddy, an eminent educationist with a social conscience and commitment. It has grown in its size and stature over the years, from an initial intake of 240 to 1308 students. BIET is one of the largest Engineering Colleges in Telangana. It offers 6 B.Tech programs, 8 M.Tech programs and 1 MBA program. With consistent and excellent academic performance of students in the University examinations, the Institute has endeared itself to many students and parents. Bharat Institute of Engineering & Technology (BIET) boasts of well experienced and highly qualified faculty, State-of-the-art Infrastructure, regular placements and well equipped laboratories.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday