DSSSB or the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is an annual exam conducted on state-level for recruitment of candidates for numerous vacancies released under the departments of NCT Government, Delhi as well as its autonomous bodies.
- The DSSSB recruitment 2020 notification for various vacancies are expected to be announced by the last week of December 2019.
- All announcements and notifications will be updated at DSSSB’s official website i.e. www.delhi.gov.in.
- Candidates applying for DSSSB vacancies need to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria of qualifications such as Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or Diploma in the relevant stream.
- The recruitment test consists of a 2 Tiers examination procedure along with a skill test for certain positions.
- This article will further entail the details related to DSSSB admission process and other important updates.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Highlights
The important highlights of the DSSSB Teacher Recruitment are stated below:
|Name of Examination||DSSSB Recruitment 2020|
|Body Conducting Examination||DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board)|
|Examination Type||State Level Examination|
|Examination Date||To be updated soon|
|Eligibility Requirements||Should Have Completed Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or Diploma|
|Duration of Examination||PRT and TGT: 2 Hours
PGT: 3 Hours
|Number of Positions Vacant||Above 12,000|
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates appearing for the DSSSB 2020 must fulfill the basic eligibility norms laid down by the conducting body. All the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the norms before they apply for DSSSR Recruitment test. Following are the details of the eligibility criteria for the test:
- It is essential for a candidate to be an Indian citizen for being eligible to appear in the test.
- The maximum age limit for various positions is as follows:
|Post||MAX Age Limit|
|PGT Positions||36 Years|
|TGT Positions||32 Years|
|Music Teacher Positions||32 Years|
|PRT Positions||30 Years|
|AE and JE||27 to 32 Years|
|Group B and C Posts||27 to 32 Years|
|All Other Positions||30 Years|
- The age relaxation for reserved categories is as stated below:
|Category||Age Relaxation (Years)|
|SC or ST||5 Years|
- The basic educational qualifications mandatory for a candidate to be eligible for the recruitment of DSSSB 2020 (various positions) are as follows:
|Position Applied For||Qualifications Required|
|DSSSB PGT||1. Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree or equivalent in applying for PGT Sanskrit or Hindi in the relevant subject from a recognized university.
2. Applicants possessing a degree/diploma in education can also apply for this position.
|DSSSB TGT||1. Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university in respective subject with a minimum of 45% marks.
2. Aspirants holding a SAV certificate or having a diploma/degree in Training Education are eligible as well.
3. It is mandatory for these candidates to possess a working knowledge of Hindi language and must be CTET (CBSE) qualified.
|DSSSB AE and JE||1. Applicants should hold an engineering degree/diploma in the related field.
2. Applicants having a diploma must possess two -years work experience in addition.
|DSSSB Group B and C||1. Applicants should have earned a graduation degree along with having related experience required for Group B.
2. The candidates applying for the position of Welfare Officer should possess a graduation degree in Sociology or Social Work. Individuals having a Master’s degree in criminology are also eligible to apply for this position.
|DSSSB Music Teacher||Candidates possessing Bachelors of Arts (BA) with Music as one of the major subjects or must have passed the required examination for music after completing 10 2 to apply for this position.|
|For Other Positions||Individuals who possess Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or a Diploma in the relevant subject can apply for the DSSSB recruitment 2020 test.|
DSSSB 2020 Important Dates
Following are the details related to the DSSSB exam date 2020:
|Official Notification||December 2019|
|Release of Application Form||Starts from 1st week of January, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||4th week of January, 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||2 weeks before the examination|
|Examination Date||Yet to be announced|
|Result Declaration||Will be updated later|
DSSSB Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The candidates can submit their application forms for various DSSSB posts via online mode. The following procedure is to be followed for filling the online application form:
- Go to the homepage of delhi.gov.in
- Search for DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2020 and click the application form link.
- Complete the form by filling in all the required details. Also upload your latest passport size photograph along with all the needed documents.
- Next step is to submit the application fee and then take its printout.
- Final step is to save the application form and take its printout as well.
DSSSB Entrance Exam Application Fee
The candidates applying for the DSSSB 2020 examination need to pay the application fee when applying online for the recruitment test. However, the amount of fee depends on the category of the candidate. The fee for all the categories is to be deposited via SBI E-Pay
DSSSB 2020 Admit Card
The DSSSB Admit Card for the 2020 examination will be released a couple of weeks before the exam date. The candidates must carry their admit card along with a photo ID proof to be permitted admission in the examination hall. The date of admit card release will Below are the steps involved in downloading the DSSSB 2020 admit card:
- Visit the official website of DSSSB.
- Find and follow the DSSSB 2020 Admit Card link at the homepage of the official website.
- Enter the required details including your Date of Birth, Registration Number, and Security Code before clicking the download button.
- After this, your admit card will appear on the screen within a couple of seconds.
- You can now download and print your admit card.
Wish you all the best for the DSSSB recruitment 2020 examination!