About the school:
School is affiliated to C.B.S.E. and provides quality education to the students from class Nursery to XII.
School aim at the 'Holistic Development' of each child by inculcating 'Core Values' at every stage through the right blend of academics, activities and sports.
Institute seeks to draw out maximum benefits from education without missing out on the fun and sweetness of childhood. Learning at School is interactive and tactile.School believes in producing creative thinkers. We teach our children how to think and not what to think. All experiences are drawn from the real world. Each precious individual will comfortably create his/her own niche, will discover talents, nurture skills, find his/her forte and most importantly will be groomed to become life long learner.
Location: Sushant Lok, Gurgaon
Open Positions: EA to Principal
The Candidate must have graduation in qualification.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To act as an Executive Assistant to the Principal through well prioritized planning and efficient administrative and secretarial support.
- Receive all incoming telephone calls for the principal, screen and make phone calls or emails on behalf of the Principal. Ensure only important relevant calls are transferred; all other calls are dealt with by the appropriate personnel or referred to the Principal in a timely manner.
- Arrange appropriate hospitality, taking minutes if necessary and any follow up action as required for any meetings
- To open, priorities, and discuss all mail correspondence with the Principal, taking timely appropriate action as described by the Principal.
- To compose and send out routine letters as directed by the Principal and respond on the Principals behalf to straightforward correspondence.
- To manage the recruitment process for the appointment of teaching staff through liaison with the Principal.
- To produce all relevant documentation with any changes to current teaching staff change of employment details.
- To perform any task or duty under the reasonable direction of the Principal.
- To determine and manage the Principal’s filing and information retrieval systems.
- Maintain an accurate up to date diary, enter all events and appointments and notify the Principal of upcoming events, meetings requests. Pre-empt any relevant documentation, support and or correspondence that may be required for meetings and events.
Remuneration: Best in Industry
Experience: Minimum 2 years
(School Experience is preffered)
If you are interested for this position, kindly send me your updated resume along with
Position applied For :
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or doubts.