About Company: NCR Eduservices is one of the fastest growing entity with a group of more than 30,000+ Teachers, Trainers, Content Developers, SMEs, Professors, HODs, Vice-Principals, Principals,Directors etc. having a good experience in education domain.
We are working closely with more than 300+ Schools, Colleges, Online tutoring and e-learning companies in India, Japan, US, Nepal, Malaysia & UK. We are looking for like minded people who loves to work in challenging environment and ready to take lead. NCR Eduservices is widely recognized and recently covered by various Newspaper and channels for our work in education domain.
Open Position: Assistant Academic Manager (E-Tutoring UK Process)
Job Type: Full time (Office based Job)
Location: Sector 58, Noida
Timings: 12:00 PM- 9:00 PM (Summers)
1:00 PM-10:00 PM (Winters)
Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post- Graduation
Experience: Minimunm 4 Years with Excellent Communication Skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Training teachers and tutors and heading the academic team as a Supervisor.
- Working in collaboration with our international partner organization to deliver high-quality Maths based tutoring via the internet.
- Identifying training and development needs of the teaching team through regular data analysis.
- Designing and delivering training based on both the organization's and the individual's needs.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring individual development plans for underperforming tutors.
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for tutors.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Evaluating training and development programmes;
- Amending and revising programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of working within the Education sector (ideally teaching Maths)
- Experience of teacher development (receiving or delivering)
- Experience in delivering team training through engaging activities
- Experience in assessing teacher performance.
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable English speaking/writing skills
- Good organization and MS office skills
- Been responsible for team performance and developing individual team members
- Strong competence around data analysis which is used to inform development requirements.
Remuneration: 4- 5 LPA
- Cab Facility till home (only drop) within 15 Km radius.
- Free of Cost drop till nearest Metro station
If you are interested for this position, kindly send me your updated resume along with
Position applied For:
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or doubts.